How To Order A Mural
1. Choose Your Image
2. Measure Your Wall
Each of our murals is custom printed to exact size.
- Enter Your Own Size: Simply measure and enter the height and width of the wall for your mural. You may have to use our cropping tool depending on your measurements.
- Choose a Proportional Size: Select from our drop down menu of sizes to get the full image, no cropping needed.
3. Pick Your Material
- Luxuriant™ Vinyl: Great for photos and images you want to pop! (learn more)
- SmartStick®: Removable material—simply peel and stick (learn more)
- Embellitex™Canvas: Has the look of an artist canvas and gives a painterly feel (learn more)
- Eco Bella™: Earth intelligent and durable material with a subtle texture (learn more)
Customization Options & Tools
- Personalize: Modify the image to make the mural uniquely yours (see examples)
- Grayscale: Change any image to grayscale.
- Mirror: Flip the image
- Cropping: The image may need to be cropped to fit your measurements, instead of distorting the image. Our tool lets you select your desired crop area
- Favorites: Save your image(s), size, material and customization options so you can easily access them later (learn more)