Vintage Floral Wallpaper Murals
Floral motifs were one of the first designs for wallpaper and they have been a through line in wall décor ever since. Our vintage floral wallpaper and vintage flower mural collection contains selections from multiple eras and spans many styles. From bright retro space age designs to ornate floral damask patterns, vintage flower murals are an excellent way to add a historical touch to your décor while enjoying the style of your choice anew.
Vintage Patterns, Perennial Style
Vintage floral wallpapers span decades of styles and a myriad of motifs. From the French provincial style that gave rise to chinoiserie floral patterns in the 18th century to the bold shapes and colors of Mid-Century Modern design, picking your period will have a big impact on your space. If you’re planning to add a vintage floral mural or wallpaper to a preexisting design scheme, consider the furniture, décor, and colors that already exist in your space. Do you want to match your current aesthetic, or juxtapose it with a splash of color or pattern? If you’re completely redoing your space, you have more freedom to design the room around the vintage floral mural you choose. Explore our large collection of carefully curated vintage flower wallpapers and wall murals to get your creative gears turning. Not sure what look is right for you just yet? You can always order a sample of the material and design you had in mind.
Light and Bright Vintage Floral Wallpaper Murals
Open up your space with a vibrant vintage flower wallpaper or floral wall mural. From delicate watercolor patterns to dreamy sepia-colored photographs, pastel floral murals create a soothing ambiance that can help you feel refreshed and balanced in your everyday life. If you’re looking for something a bit more energizing, consider a colorful abstract floral mural for a feature wall, or find a bright retro pattern wallpaper to accentuate your space.
- For a sweet and nostalgic touch to a bedroom or apartment, use our A Solitary Ranunculus wallpaper mural for a pastel sepia tone and a beautiful pink bloom.
- For an artistic and textural pattern, consider one of our vintage watercolor flower patterns. Use our Poppy And Tulip Watercolor wallpaper to brighten up a laundry room, or bring a lovely floral touch to a bathroom with our Beautiful Peony Watercolor wallpaper.
- For a bright, bold look, use the orange and blue contrast of our Retro Floral Pop Pattern wallpaper for a kitchen backsplash.
- For a bright and tropical vibe, use our Plumeria And Frond Pattern wallpaper on a porch or in a living room.
Dark and Elegant Vintage Flower Wall Murals
Strike a sophisticated tone in a home or business with a dark vintage flower wallpaper mural. Whether you’re looking for an air of mystery or simply prefer the jewel tones of a dark vintage pattern wallpaper, floral wall murals with deep tones add intrigue to any space. Darker tones also tend to make rooms feel cozy and more intimate, making these kinds of floral murals perfect for bedrooms, studies, and dining rooms.
- For a lush, dark ambiance in a modern dining room, use our green and black Dark Botanical Leaves wallpaper mural.
- For a romantic and hyper realistic floral wall mural, use our Vintage Bouquet of Flowers mural wallpaper to add intrigue to a master bedroom.
- For a decadent and dreamy atmosphere, use our sumptuous Floral Summer Pattern wallpaper printed on our removeable peel and stick wallpaper material for an apartment or dorm room.
- For an ornate Art Deco design, use our vintage Lily Damask - Red wallpaper in a powder room or library.
More Floral Wall Mural Styles
If you enjoy our vintage flower mural collection, be sure to also explore our other flower wall murals and wallpapers. Shop by specific flowers such as peonies, roses, lilies, and more, or continue browsing by styles such as watercolor wallpapers and large flower wall murals.
If you had a specific style of vintage flower mural in mind that you weren’t able to find, consider our Create Your Own wall mural option. Our Account Managers can guide you through the process and help you locate the mural design of your dreams. For help getting started, you can contact us or call us at 888.558.0279. We’re here to help!