Collage Murals From Your Photos
Murals Your Way is pleased to offer our customers the option of creating a custom collage wall mural. Our customers need to provide their own photographs or artwork for the collage via Dropbox (see instructions below).
The collages can be done in color or black and white. Typical Graphics charges range from $200 to $1,000 depending on the complexity of the mural and which option you select. In order to make this project clear and easy to navigate for the customer, we offer four options:
Option #1: Grid
Option #2: Varied Size
Option #3: Scatter
Option #4: Fully Custom
Step 1: Free Consultation
Please contact one of our Murals Your Way Design Consultants to discuss the project and create a scope of work. This step is free of charge.
Step 2: Firm Estimate
We will provide you, the customer, with a proposal that includes budget and timing. This proposal is a firm estimate.
Step 3: Approval To Proceed
If you decide to move forward with the project, please sign the proposal, pay for the graphics fees and work proceeds.
Step 4: Rounds Of Creative
As part of our Collage Program, we offer three rounds of graphics work as follows:
- Please submit your photos in a numbered format as explained above (except Option 4). One of our Murals Your Way Graphic Designers will then lay out a draft of the collage and email it back to you for feedback. Depending on the complexity of the collage, the first proof typically takes 3-4 days. At this point, you either sign off on the collage as final or request changes.
- If you would like changes to the layout, please provide Murals Your Way with direction on position changes or other edits. Murals Your Way executes those changes and emails back a revised version for your feedback. At this point, you either sign off on the collage as final or request changes.
- Please provide Murals Your Way with final direction on position changes or other edits. Murals Your Way executes those changes and emails back a revised version for final sign-off.
- Additional Changes: Any additional changes beyond the three rounds included are charged at $50 per hour for additional time spent by Graphics. If the scope of work changes (i.e. you decide to add more photos or change layout direction or design), then you and the Design Consultant will agree on steps forward before any charges beyond the proposal amount are incurred.
- Submit Photos with Numbered Labels: For Options 1-3 above, we require that you submit the photographs or artwork for the collage in a numbered format that provides direction on layout. These are the numbers shown above with letter indicating column (A, B, C, etc.) and number indicating row (1, 2, 3, etc.) and the combination indicating position (A1, A2, B1, B2, etc.)
- Other Considerations: If you would like words (i.e. text on your mural) or borders, please let your Design Consultant know that up front so that it can be planned into the graphics estimate.
Step 5: Completion
You approve the final layout. At this time, you pay for the printed mural. Once that payment is received, the mural is printed, packed, and shipped to you.
Submit Your Photographs/Artwork
Please upload your photos to our Dropbox account. Your account representative will send you a link to a shared Dropbox folder where you will be able to add (and remove) images for our use. Simply follow the link they send, create a free account, and upload your files. Please number all images in accordance with the desired layout.
Contact Us To Get Started