We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information Collected On These Websites
- When you visit our websites, some information, such as the site that referred you to us, your IP and email address (if you decide to complete an online form), and navigational and purchase information, may be collected automatically as part of the sites’ operation.
- On some occasions, we may ask you to provide information on online forms. For example, we may ask for your username, password, full name, telephone number, email address and postal address, or other information to register online.
- Providing information on online forms is always voluntary, and you are free not to complete any online forms. If you choose not to, however, some products and services may not be available to you.
- For you to submit an Order on our websites, we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date).
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level).
How We Use Your Information
The information collected online is stored for the duration of our commercial relationship or until you ask us to delete your data.
- Your IP, email address, navigational and purchase information is used to generate user profiles and to personalize the website to your particular interests. We use the information for purposes such as: customer service, product and service development, direct marketing and marketing analysis, and facilitating your use of our websites.
- We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- Contact information will be used to notify contest winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- The information we collect may be shared with our subsidiaries, agents, third-party content providers, affiliates, and selected other entities for marketing purposes. In addition, unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials from us, we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may be of interest. (See Opting Out section, below.)
Linking to Other Websites and Third Party Applications
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Opting Out, Withdraw Your Consent
If you do not want to receive promotional information from us, you can opt out by unchecking the appropriate box on your online registration form, or in the event an online registration form. If you did not opt out when you registered, and later decide that you are not interested in receiving this information, you can opt out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 5 days for the email opt out to process. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional material from us, you still may receive such material from third party content providers, affiliates and other parties to whom we provide your information in the course of doing business, as explained above. Additionally, when you opt out of marketing communications from us, you will still receive transactional communications regarding your order or other transactions – order confirmation, shipping confirmation, idea book request, swatch request, etc.
Reviewing, Updating, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
If you would like to review, revise, modify or delete information you previously provided on an online form, or believe that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will update your information.
Brands and logos that appear on our site
The logos that appear on our websites are used with permission from the brands as our products were featured by them, in their publications or their TV shows. These brands do not own, manage, promote or endorse us. Please contact us with any questions on this matter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for email purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Privacy Officer, Environmental Graphics, LLC, 717 5th St South, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
||The association with your shopping cart.
||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
||Your preferred currency
||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
||Stores the Customer Segment ID
||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
||You session ID on the server.
||Allows guests to edit their orders.
||The last category you visited.
||The most recent product you have viewed.
||Indicates whether a new message has been received.
||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
||Information on what polls you have voted on.
||The items that you have recently compared.
||Information on products you have emailed to friends.
||The store view or language you have selected.
||The products that you have recently viewed.
||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
||The number of items in your Wishlist.
||Used to distinguish users for Google Analytics
||Used to throttle request rate for Google Analytics
||Used to distinguish users/sessions for Google Analytics
||Used to determine new sessions/visits for Google Analytics
We use 3rd-party vendors, such as Google, Bing, Facebook and others to collect audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understand the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see our ads on other websites because we contract with Google, Bing and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn more about Google’s privacy practices, click here. To access and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, click here. For information on how to opt out of Bing Advertising, click here.
Web beacons allow us to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our websites to another, deliver or communicate with cookies, understand whether you have come to our websites from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and improve the performance of our websites. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails recipients have opened and track the visitor traffic on our websites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy online. Our Sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will not intentionally collect, maintain, or distribute information about anyone under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a user under the age of 13, we will delete these data from our records.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our Site visitors who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, details about their Personal Information (if any) that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of Personal Information that were shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, your Personal Information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We also may share your information to protect the rights or property of our company, our business partners or alliances, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected.
We will disclose Personal Information or the content of an email message, without notice, to law enforcement, government officials, or other investigative personnel if we determine it is required to do so by law. We also may disclose such information based on its good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the rights, property, or safety of users of our Sites, the public, or us.
Questions or Concerns