Red Wallpaper Murals
Red is an instant attention-grabber. If you’re looking to give your interior décor a boost, try a red wallpaper or red wall mural for a true showstopper. From deep, seductive shades to bright and playful patterns, red wall murals are a great way to infuse a room with warmth and energy.
How to Use Red Wallpapers and Wall Murals
Red can be a passionate and exciting color, just be careful how you use it. Red wall murals are great for high energy spaces like living rooms and entryways, but they can get overwhelming in small spaces or areas that require deep concentration. For the best effect, find a red wall mural that incorporates other warm tones, or cool things off with a burst of complementary blue.
- Revitalize a living room with a black and red zebra patterned wallpaper.
- Compliment the energy in a playroom with a kid-friendly Fire Trucks & Ladders wallpaper by children’s illustrator Edward Miller.
- Decorate an entryway with a warm slice of Red Agate wallpaper.
- Install a fiery Abstract Cabernet wall mural in a kitchen or dining room to broaden your guests’ color palate.
- Use a fun and free-spirited design to decorate the dining room such as the Sushi wall mural for a Japanese restaurant or the Spaghetti mural for an Italian restaurant.
Removable Red Wallpaper
Our peel-and-stick SmartStick material also makes it easier than ever to commemorate temporary events. Celebrate an anniversary or create an eye-catching Valentine’s Day retail display with a romantic and removable red rose wallpaper mural.