Hotel Wall Murals & Hotel Wallpaper
From the moment guests enter your doors you want to wow them. Showcase your hotel’s distinct personality and create a place of escape with wallpaper murals. Whether you incorporate murals in a lobby, reception desk, suite, or dining area, unique and beautifully styled walls are sure to make a lasting impression that will enhance guest experience overall.
Why Work With Murals Your Way?
Wall Decor & Wallpaper for Hotels
From the moment they step inside the lobby, your guests should feel welcomed, relaxed, and at home. Through interior décor, your hotel’s unique personality can make your guests’ stay unforgettable. Put your best foot forward and give your hotel a distinct touch with wall murals and wallpapers. With a wide selection of materials and a variety of images and styles, Murals Your Way can help you impress and excite your guests.
Protect Your Mural with MicroBloc Antimicrobial Topcoat
Your hotel or resort is constantly making a first impression on guests. Ensure your new mural wallpaper remains as fresh and clean as the day you installed it by adding our MicroBloc Antimicrobial Topcoat to your order. MicroBloc helps protect against the growth of unwanted microbes like bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew which are responsible for the development of unpleasant odors and discoloration to your mural material. Our topcoat is also an added layer of protection against the wear and tear your walls experience on a daily basis. MicroBloc can be applied to our Prepasted Wallpaper, SmartStick peel-and-stick and Vinyl HD-Texture wall mural materials.
Hotel Murals for an Unforgettable Stay
Whether they’re on vacation or visiting for work, hotels should offer guests an escape and invite them to enjoy an exceptional experience.
- Welcome guests with a map mural in the lobby or behind the reception desk.
- Highlight local attractions and city landmarks in the hallways as guests make way to their room.
- Help guests unwind and create a peaceful atmosphere with nature imagery.
- Set the ideal tone for the restaurant or bar, whether casual or fine dining.
- Give each floor or corridor a different theme with wayfinding signage for easy navigation and a unique experience. For examples of effective wayfinding strategies, be sure to check out our wayfinding murals blog post.
- Use a wall mural instead of a headboard for a one-of-a-kind look.
Are you looking to design your own custom murals that reflect your hotel or resort’s unique themes or location? Between our customization options and our Create Your Own feature, you can truly create your mural, your way. For help getting started, don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at 888.558.0279 to connect with an Account Manager. If you plan on ordering multiple murals for your project, also be sure to request information about our volume discount deals.